- Make complex situations clear, simple and understandable for others.
- Create innovative approaches and ideas that bring a new perspective to resolve situations.
- Move between the micro and macro issues when dealing with business challenges.
- Provide high quality solutions by incorporating elements of different ideas into one.
- Communicate in a clear and understandable way using language and phrases that other people relate to.
- Use logical and emotional arguments to build support for ideas and views.
- Enthuse, motivate and generate commitment from others through the style of communication.
- Sell own ideas by linking them to others’ values, needs and goals.
- Build a positive work environment.
- Recognize and remove the concept of false fear.
- Foster resilience in others by reassuring them after a setback and show faith in their ability to succeed.
- Encourage managers to be positive.
|Inspiring Others to Success
- Combine clarity of purpose with personal conviction and a determination to be the best.
- Shape the efforts of everyone in the organization toward a common purpose.
- Provide positive feedback and celebrate success with the team.
- Build passion for the organization’s purpose.
|Championing Continuous Improvement
- See obstacles as challenges and encourage others to overcome them.
- Challenge existing practices and procedures if they are constraining performance.
- Introduce new ideas and approaches to improve business performance.
- Strive to bring about significant changes that add considerable value to the organization.
Download Registration Form
Next: Expert Leader, Dr. Tommy Weir